In-Person Because COVID-19 cases are declining again (as of the first of November), we are cautiously starting in-person jams again. These four jams are at Baldwin Hall, 1358 Millersville Road, Millersville, MD 21108. Google Map Here.
- Sunday, November 14th, 2:00 to 6:00pm
- Monday, November 22nd, 5:30 to 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 12th, 2:00 to 6:00pm
- Monday, December 20th, 5:30 to 8:00pm
CORONAVIRUS Alert: Only come if you feel safe. The in-door venue is large and airy, and we will sit relatively far apart. Bring a mask – and use it if you are uncomfortable.
Outdoor One more out-door jam before old man Winter takes over completely. In person, outdoors at Pines on the Severn at the home of Alice and James Corey, directions will be sent by email.
- Saturday, November 6th, 1:00pm to 3:00pm, home of Alice Corey
Zoom And, of course, the Zoom jams continue. The Zoom link is sent to the mailing list, so if you’d like to attend, join by clicking the link in the menu.
- Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8:00pm
- Fridays from 7:00 to 8:30pm
- Saturdays from 1:00 to 3:00pm
What to expect?
The jams are open jams, by which I mean that we will play whatever music you want (there is no set list). Pick something from Our Music or from the Daily Ukulele. We encourage you to bring music you love (and 10 copies) to share.
Who should come? (Answer: you)
Beginners are always welcome! We don’t set a specific time for beginners — come when you can, and we will help you get started.
If you play a different instrument, please come and play with us. We’ve had harmonica, mandolin, guitar, drums and other percusion, cello.
Come if you just want to sing, listen, clap hands, or dance.
What to bring?
- Your Ukulele(s)
- A chair (to the outdoor jam)
- “The Daily Ukulele” songbooks (yellow AND blue covers) by Liz and Jim Beloff if you have them
- Music stand if you have one
- Several copies of the music you want to share